There are a few days in our lives (actually just about every other day) when we turn out to be the laziest individuals on the planet. When we decide to not do anything but simply put our feet up and relax. At other times, all we want is an intermission from the routine and break free of the monotony.
Then, there are the days when we are running short of time but we want to binge on something appetizing. So what do we do at this time? Sleepwalk our way to the kitchen, force our slothful selves to chop vegetables and heartlessly feed the hungry soul?
Have your taste buds been yearning for something delectable and your body craving for food that would enliven the spirits without putting you through the turmoil of standing in the kitchen for hours to eat what you wish to?
Then fret not because here we have a list of amazingly scrumptious dishes which you ought to have in your kitchen and pamper your taste buds!
- MTR Dosa Mix: Running late for office and can’t cook an elaborate breakfast for yourself? There can’t be a faster and healthier option than a dosa! All you have to do is mix 1 measure of MTR instant dosa mix with 1.5 measures of water and set aside for 5 minutes. Spread the mix on a heated tawa and serve with chutney, sambar or sagu. You’re all set to relish this crunchy delight!
- Yippee Noodles: Really now, do we need a reason to eat noodles? It’s a food item you need to stock up in your kitchen! You don’t even need to break these noodles into parts, simply boil water and add the chunk of noodles and masala. Enjoy long, non-sticky and tasty noodles. Slurrrrp it up!
- Vegit Pav Bhaji Mix: In mood for some Bombay-style Pav Bhaji? Then this one is the perfect pick for you! Heat 50gm butter and add 100gm chopped tomatoes to it. Next, add 100gm of Pav Bhaji Mix and cook well on low flame. Add 500mL of water and stir on low flame for 15 minutes till it gets absorbed. Serve with hot pavs or bread slices, chopped onions and lemon. Your yummy street food is ready to eat!
- Betty Crocker No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake: What about the ones with a sweet tooth? Wait, we have a perfect delicacy for them! This Blueberry Cheesecake is a simple three step procedure and that too without having to bake! Blend biscuit crumbs with melted butter and press it with a spoon on a loose-base round tin container. Leave it in the fridge for about 15 minutes. Till the time, beat the pudding mix in a large bowl with milk and scrape the mixture until thick and creamy. Spread the pudding on the biscuit and butter mixture. Decorate using the fruit toppings that come with the mixture. Voila! Your Blueberry Cheesecake can now be relished!
- Vegit Burger Patty: Feeling like eating a burger but too lazy to walk to the market and get one? Worry not! Just follow these easy tips to gorge on some yummy burgers at your home! Add warm water to the patty mix and knead dough out of it. Using the mould provided with the pack, make balls out of the dough and flatten them out into patties. Dip the patties into the bread crumbs provided with the pack and deep fry them. Serve with mayonnaise, ketchup or bun slices and cheese spreads!
Never miss out the opportunity to feast upon some tempting dishes with these ready to cook and eat products!