Summers are a perfect time to enjoy vacations and have party with friends. It’s also an amazing time since one doesn’t have to deal with work pressure stress and can divert his/her mind to other activities like cooking. Cooking enthusiasts get ready to try out the most scrumptious delicacy that would have ever cooked in your lifetime! Yup, you heard that right! Peppertap brings yet another dish that would not only savor your taste buds till the last bite, but also win ample appreciation on offering to your friends. It’s time to try out the innovative “ Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Stuffed Oreos”. So ladies hold your horses and get ready to embark on a journey that would send your near and dear ones go “wow mom you are such an amazing cook”.
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 250 grams of unsalted butter
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 2 yolks of eggs
- A tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 3 ½ cups of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 350 grams of chocolate chips
- 1 packet of oreo cookies
- First, you need to preheat the oven to around 350 degrees and then line a baking utensil or baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the sugar and butter in a bowl until the batter becomes light and fluffy. Afterwards, add eggs and vanilla extract until both the ingredients blend well into the batter.
- Take another large bowl and mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Afterwards, mix the wet batter into these dry ingredients until the batter turns smooth. Don’t forget to add chocolate chips to the composition.
- With the help of an ice cream scoop pour the cookie dough on top of an oreo cookie. Then apply another scoop of dough to its bottom. Then, seal both the edges together by pressing and taking off extra dough until the oreo cookie is completely enclosed with the dough. Repeat the same task with the other cookies to obtain dough stuffed cookies.
- Then all you need to do is place the cookies in such a way on a baking sheet so that they remain a couple of inches apart. Bake the cookies for 11-15 minutes, until the batter applied on the cookies turns dark brown.
- Let them cool down for around 10 minutes before you serve them to your family members or friends with hot tea or coffee.
So what you waiting for? Try out our mouth-watering recipe now and win the hearts of family members and friends in an instance with your art of cooking.