Oh! Why aren’t these jeans fitting me anymore! Gosh it’s not even proceeding above my knees. Are you desperate to fit back in your jeans? Well then you have come to the right place for finding your solution for losing weight in a couple of weeks. You might be of the opinion that eating lesser food makes you slimmer but the fact is eating the right foods makes you lose those extra pounds. There are many food articles that immensely affect your weight but it’s essential for us to guide you to eat the most prominent ones that will restore your zero figure look. So it’s essential to eat right to get right. Let’s take a look at these slimming foods and come to know about their benefits.
- Oats: Breakfast is considered as the most important meal of the day as it boosts your metabolism and can make you physically more active through-out the day. The best breakfast that can be taken comprises of oats since it contains properties to make you feel satiated for quite long. It’s full of fiber and nutrients and pretty low in calories and fat. A typical serving of half cup of uncooked rolled oats contains only 150 calories, 4 grams of dietary fiber and 3 grams of fat. It can be best eaten with skimmed milk which will keep the calories really low.
- Broccoli: If you want to lose weight then eating broccoli few times a week can incredibly cut the calories you consume while promoting overall good health. Broccoli has a great amount of essential dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals which can fill up your tummy. A single plate of steamed broccoli contains various nutrients and just 40 calories. It’s an excellent source of vitamin C, K, A, and also contains folate. If you don’t like their flavor, grind them and make broccoli chappatis or pep up your lunchtime soups with this slimming agent.
- Brown Rice: Brown rice packs much more fiber than the traditional white rice available in market. Consuming half cup of brown rice contains only 1.7 grams of resistant starch which is a healthy carbohydrate that provides an impetus to metabolism and burns fat. One more reason to prefer brown rice over white rice is the fact that it is a low-energy-density food, meaning it will fill your stomach easily while remaining low on calories. According to a study women who ate white rice gained weight three times more than the women who consumed brown rice over a period of 6 years. So which group do you want to be a part of?
- Pears: Eating a pear covers 15-20% of your daily requirement of fiber. Pears also help to reduce inflammation. Losing weight can be a difficult process until you exercise. During exercise, body slows down when joint and muscle pain begins. Pear juice contains anti-inflammatory properties which reduces and relaxes joint and muscle pain. It contains only 60 calories and a lot of nutrients. Pears possess high quantities of fructose and glucose, which boosts energy levels. They also have a low glycemic index which means that the carbohydrates of foods are released much more slowly in the bloodstream maintaining blood sugar levels at a constant level. Stable blood sugar leads to less craving for food. Voila! Fuller stomach, lesser calories and lesser craving for food—key to weight loss revealed. Pears should be included in diet as fruit chaats or pear pies to keep you full for longer hours.
- Kidney Beans: They are protein-packed and fiber-rich beans which contain low fat. They also aid in the process of filling the stomach faster. Eating kidney beans in a diet increases an individual’s chances of losing weight due to the carbohydrate-blocking properties they exhibit. It has been found that an extract in kidney beans restricts the alpha-amylase digestive enzyme from breaking starches into sugars. Starch remains in the body as fiber and burns off calories in the food much quicker, allowing weight loss to be possible while maintaining blood sugar levels at constant level. They should be consumed thrice a week with chapattis or brown rice to significantly lose weight.
- Almonds: Most people think that almonds contain a lot of calories and are good to add to dishes to make them richer in taste. But unfortunately that’s a myth. Almond nuts are very low in calories. Ten almonds contain only 78 calories and are packed with useful nutrients like Vitamin E, mono-saturated fat (also known as good fat) and are rich in fibre. They are really satisfying and add essential nutrients to the diet. They are also full of variants of vitamin B and zinc, which helps to prohibit sugar cravings. Almonds also contain oleic oil which limits your hunger cravings. Add them to a glass of milk during breakfast or consume them with oats to achieve a slimmer look.
- Green Tea: Well we are certainly aware of the soothing effect that green tea has on our body? What about its effect on weight loss? Let’s find out! Green tea comprises of bioactive substances like caffeine and EGCG, which have a great effect on the metabolism of the body. There are substances in green tea which increases the levels of hormones that tell fat cells to break down fat. Many studies have been conducted that show green tea extract can boost the burning of fat. The effect is amplified when exercising. Another way that green tea helps to reduce weight is by reducing appetite. So next time you wish to have any tea for breakfast, go for green tea only.
These foods can help you to reduce weight within a few weeks. We hope you would inculcate these foods in your daily diet and experience the results. Your solution to your sloppy look lies in your own hands. So eat healthy and stay fit. For more healthy foods you can visit peppertap.com.