Nothing can make your Valentine’s Day sweeter than making chocolate candy for your loved one on this special day. It’s not only easily made but would also impress your boyfriend for its simplicity. Since chocolates are an evergreen gift for Valentine’s Day, here’s a legendary recipe for making chocolate candy bound to make your relationship stronger.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Waiting Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Ingredients: (makes around 250 grams of chocolate candy)
- 3 cups of sugar
- 3 cups of milk
- 5 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence/extract
Buy these ingredients at http://pprtp.in/pprtpblog
- Mix the sugar, milk, and cocoa well in a saucepan and boil the ingredients while stirring around 10 minutes. Boil the ingredients until the mixture reaches the soft ball stage at around 234-240 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat source and stir the ingredients in butter and vanilla until mixture becomes creamy for around 5 minutes. Pour the ingredients onto a buttered tray and allow it to cool for 30 minutes.
- Then, cut the cooled slab of chocolate candy into squares and store in an airtight container.
Serve after meals and enjoy the luscious taste of the chocolate candy.