Valentine’s Day can never be more special than having a candlelight dinner and a romantic drink afterwards to wrap up the occasion! With this in mind, our team has selected a unique recipe that can be made at home for strengthening the feelings of love between the two of you and making your evening even better. So gear up and get intimate with this sparkling drink.
Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Ingredients (serves one individual)
- 42 grams of sour Apple Schnapps (or to taste)
- 14 grams of prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- Ice (four cubes)
Buy these ingredients at http://pprtp.in/pprtpblog
- Take a Martini glass and fill it with ice and then add water to it. This will make the glass chilled before you pour tini into it.
- Next, add ice to the shaker. The more ice you add, the better chilled the tini is going to be.
- Now add the schnapps and sweet-and-sour mix to the shaker. Cover and shake robustly for at least 15 seconds.
- Next, throw the ice and water present within the Martini glass. Then exert the contents of the shaker into the Martini glass.
- Garnish it with a strawberry, cherry or with a sliver of granny apple or lemon twist.
Serve chilled after dinner for experiencing its maximum flavour. Feel the aroma and narcotic effect as it slips down your lover’s throat and he wants you even more.